Translate

Cancer

yeah um this is one of my faces of mcr and yea um its a really pretty song.
some girl on youtube sent this to me i think her name was morgan so TNX She did a really beautiful cover u can probably find her video



4 bars of rest

E  F# AbAb
Turn away,
B B     B      B    C# Eb E
If you could get me a drink 
Ab Eb C# Ab     E    B   A     Ab         F#  B  A
Of water 'cause my lips are chapped and faded 
Ab   F#  AbA  AbAb
Call my aunt Marie
B     B    B B     C# Eb E
Help her gather all my things
Ab   EbC# AbE  B  A    Ab    F#  B A
And bury me in all my favourite colours, 
A   A  Ab   F#  E    A  Ab      F#
My sisters and my brothers, still, 
F#Ab B   Ab+F#+E+
I will not kiss you, 
F#+     Ab+ A+Ab+F#+ E+Eb+Eb+E+F#+E   
'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you. 

2 bars of rest

E     E F# AbAb
Now turn away, 
B         B    B B   C# Eb E
'Cause I'm awful just to see 
Ab       Eb C# Ab    E B   A       Ab F# B  A
'Cause all my hairs abandoned all my body, 
Ab   F# AbABAb
Oh, my agony, 
B       B    B B  Ab+F#+F#+E+
Know that I will never marry, 
EbC# Ab   E    B  A   Ab     F#  B A
Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo
A   A    Ab     F#    E   A      Ab F#
But counting down the days to go
G  Ab  B    Ab+F#+E+
It just ain't living
F#  Ab B   Ab    A    Ab F#
And I just hope you know

C#   B E    E
That if you say (if you say)
B     C#   F# E~
Goodbye today (goodbye today)
Ab A    Ab  F# E  Eb
I'd ask you to be true (cause I'd ask you to be true)

F#       Ab  A   Ab   F#   E  Eb  Eb E  F#  E D C#
'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you
F#       Ab  A   Ab   F#  E   Ab Eb E  F#  E(decres.)
'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you

No comments:

Post a Comment