Translate

Boulevard of Brocken Dreams

I walk a lonely roadF   F    G  G# Eb C

The only road that I have ever knownC   BbG# Bb  G#  Bb C   Bb    G#   

Don't know where it goesF        G    G# Eb C

But it's home to me and I walk aloneBb    G# Bb G# Bb Bb C Bb G# F

I walk this empty street F  F     G G# Eb C

On the boulevard of broken dreams
Bb G# Bb G# Bb C Bb G# F

Where the city sleepsF  G G# Eb C

And I'm the only one and I walk alone C   Bb G# Bb G# Bb Bb C Bb G# F

I walk alone I walk aloneC  Bb G# Bb C Bb G# F

I walk alone I walk a-
C   Bb G# Bb C Bb G#

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
F    Eb G# G# Bb G# Bb G# Bb C Bb G#

My shallow heart's the only thing that beatsF     Eb G# Bb G# Bb G# Bb C Bb G#

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find meF Eb   G#  Bb  G# Bb G# Bb C Bb G#

Till then I'll walk aloneF Eb G# Eb E C C

Ah___G G#

Ah__C Bb

Ah___G G#

Ah__A

3 comments:

  1. its pretty good but itd be best for the full verison- also on the last part (ive listened to the song so many times) im pretty sure its Ah_G# F instead of Ah_A because the version thats on here- its pitch is higher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same, but couldn't figure out the notes. tysm!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete