Pageviews

Call Me Maybe

Damn I hate this song



I threw a wish in the well
B   B   B    B   B   A   B


Don't ask me I'll never tell
B     B   B   B      B   A   B


I looked at you as it fell
B    B    B  B    B  A   A


And now you're in my way
A     A  G        G    D  B


I trade my soul for a wish
B    B    B    B   B   A  B


Pennies & dimes for a kiss
B    B      B   B      B    A B


I wan't looking for this
B  B   B  B B   A  A


But now you're in my way
A     A     G    G    D  B


Your stare was holding
D      D   B       A  G


Ripped jeans skin was showing
D          D        D    B      A   G


Hot night wind was blowing
D     D      D      B     A  G


Where you think you're going baby
G     G     G           G        G   G   A  B


Hey I just met you
G     B  D  G  D


And this is crazy
B    B   D  B G


But here's my number
G  B  C B G


So call me maybe
G B      A   A G


It's hard to look right
G    B    D   G   D


At you baby
B   D   B   G


But here's my number
G  B C B G


So call me maybe
G   B    A   A G

6 comments:

  1. i can play it but just need more practice :) thanks whoeva uploaded it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this song is amazing and super easy to be fluted..Thanks to whoever uploded it....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Neewded this for a project to print 30 songs with flute chords and lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW
    a couple of comments
    1.) really easy to learn
    2.) i love this song
    3.) only requires the notes C B A G D
    4.) even my little brother could learn this (well not really he's only 6! XD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I PLAY flute and still leaning and a couple notes I PLAY are really sharp I do not know what I am doing wrong can some one help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you tune your instrument at least once or twice a week depending on how much you play. If you want I can help you with this problems you will have in the future if you are a beginner to early intermediate player. Email me at musicalpotatoe@aol.com and I can provide you with free lessons with skype, email, ichat, or any other ways you want to communicate.

      Delete