Translate

Sombody I Used to Know

TY http://modernflutemusic.blogspot.com/ U guys are awesome i luv your site and ty because um yea i use some of  your songs! srry
 :(



Now & then I think of when we were together
A      A    G    G   G  G     C   G   F   E   E   D


Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
D    A      A      G    G   G        G    C  A  G  F    A


I told myself that you were right for me
F   A    A  G     G   G      G    C     A   G


But felt so lonely in your company
F      E      F   G  F E   E   E D  D




But that was love and it's an ache I still remember 
D    A    A   G    G   G   G C  G   F   D   E  D


But you didn't have to cut me out
C     C   D  F   F  D  Bb   A   A


Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing 
G    A        G     G  G  G   C   C     C    C  Bb  A    G  F


And I don't even need your love
C     D    F    F  D   Bb   A A 


But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
D     D     G   A   A    A   G   D     D      D   D   C    C 


No you didn't have to stoop so low
C     C   D  F   F   D  Bb   A   A


Have your friends collect your records & then change your number
G         A        G         G  G  G       C    C     C   C   Bb   A   G F


I guess that I don't need that though
C     D   F   F   D A   G   G 


Now you're just somebody that I used to know
G    A         A     A    F   G   G      G  G   F    F

1 comment: